12 Artists on Instagram to Follow to Spark Your Creativity
Disclosure: I am not affiliated with any of the artists nor was I compensated in any way for this post.
I am super passionate about supporting other artists and creatives so I decided to share a few people whose work inspires me. I hope that you enjoy their creations as much as I do and that they might spark something within you as well.
1. Kelly Marie – Kelly is an incredibly talented artist and the creator of messyeverafter.com – I’ve been following her work for a few months now and time and time again, I am inspired by her carefully crafted and eloquent pieces. She has a very clean and captivating style that uplifts and nurtures the soul. Kelly even has a very well-written blog curated for artists. You can find Kelly on Instagram YouTube Facebook Twitter and Pinterest
3. Chrissy Foreman Cranitch – I have been following Chrissy for awhile now, and I absolutely love her and her work. She’s incredibly talented and kind-hearted and shows up consistently, sharing her and her client’s amazing work. Chrissy is an intuitive artist, teacher and an oracle deck creator. She actually just released her third edition of her Intuitive Wisdom Cards a few weekends ago, how exciting! They’re colorful, concise and perfect for getting the message across. Plus, they have her beautiful artwork on them (which makes buying them a no-brainer). You can follow Chrissy and her work on Instagram as well as her website
6. Kirsten Wone O'Neill - Kirsten is an intuitive artist and the creator of the Rainbow Soul Oracle Deck a 46 card oracle deck for easy divination and guidance. Kirsten's art is very bold, bright and enticing. Kirsten is also gifted with the ability to channel light language. You can follow Kirtsen and her amazing art on Instagram.
8. Christy Marie - Is a creative soul, light worker and holistic healer. In addition to her beautiful and high vibe paintings, she offers soul paintings, color therapy and foot zoning which you can learn more about on her website - and if you want to follow her and her work, you can check her out on Instagram.
9. Jessica Young - Jessica is a psychotherapist and yogi by day and an intuitive artist by night. She's very active on Instagram and I look forward to seeing her story and posts every day. A lot of her art is done with alcohol inks and crystals and let me tell you, her pieces are gorgeous. You can check out more of her work at her website
Featured Photo by Sarah Dalesando - The Love Frequency.