6 Ways to Spiritually Bond with Your Baby
1. Protective White Light - I think the number one most important aspect of spiritually connecting with your baby is to regularly visualize a protective and loving white light over yourself and your little one. This helps to bring a sense of comfort and serves as a reminder that you and your earth angel are spiritually safe, loved and connected.
2. Energy Clearing - I find Energy Clearing to be an absolute MUST after being around a lot of people or in areas where a lot of energy has accumulated and stayed, such as Hospitals.
A Little Story:
I remember one day visiting my grandparents and having them meet my daughter for the first time and after we visited with them, we headed over to my Daughter’s, Father’s parents. & She had probably been held by eight different people carrying eight different types of energy and she was so beyond overwhelmed. She began fussing and crying, which is not something she usually does (like, at all). So we head home and I do an energy clearing on her and she totally calms down & chills with me for a little bit before dozing off to sleep.
How I Cleared my Daughter’s Energy:
I grounded myself and invited light in for the highest good of all concerned, set the intention that my Daughter be cleared of any stagnant or negative energy that might effecting her and I then closed my eyes and visualized light radiating from my hands, flowing through her body and pushing out what appeared to be grey smoke leaving her body.
3. Impacting the World through the Heart Chakras - Hold your Baby’s Chest to your Chest and imagine yourselves as Spiritual Beings connected as ONE with each other and the WHOLE, and visualize the two of you radiating a nurturing and healing green light from your Heart’s onto Planet Earth and into the Universal Consciousness and set a loving and powerful intention for the Greatest Good of All.
4. Connecting through Meditation - Holding your baby in your lap whilst meditating and feeling the connection and oneness between you and your baby. YouTube has a lot of free quality meditation music whether guided or just tunes.
5. Read YOUR Books - This is one of my favorites! Combining your Mommy Time with your Baby’s Growth and Development by reading them your beautiful, spiritual books. We may get so overwhelmed with and consumed by the challenges and duties of being a Mommy, that we forget about our own well-being and happiness. This allows us to grow right alongside our babies. Of course, this isn’t to say that you shouldn’t read them Children’s Books too, it’s more about just tackling a few things at once.
6. Pray Out Loud – When going to bed, waking up or whenever you choose to connect & pray, involved your little one. One way you can do this is by holding your sweet’s hands in yours and expressing your gratitude for the day that has been (a healthy baby, beautiful bonding time, ect) or requesting for a blessed day ahead.